2019 Head Junior Classic
Girls Under 19sUnpublished
Girls Under 17sUnpublished
Girls Under 15sUnpublished
Girls Under 13sUnpublished
Girls Under 11sUnpublished
Boys Under 19sUnpublished
Boys Under 17sUnpublished
Boys Under 15sUnpublished
Boys Under 13sUnpublished
Boys Under 11sUnpublished
|Category||1 Event||2 Event(s)||3 Event(s)|
|Junior Event Fee x 1 Division||$25||N/A||N/A|
Guaranteed 2 matches with 3 the aim!
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. RULES: The tournament will be played under WSF Rules, WA Squash Tournament By-Laws (as set out in the Junior Tournament Package and Junior Tournament Circuit Guidelines) and, where relevant, WA Squash Pennant By-Laws.
2. CLOTHING: Clothing as provided for in the WA Squash Tournament Clothing Regulations is to be worn.
3. PAYMENT: Players will not be permitted to play until their entry fee is paid. They must also be a registered junior with WA Squash.
4. PLAYING TIMES: All players must be available to play from 8.30am Saturday and at any other time specified during the Tournament. First round times will be available from Squashworld Mirrabooka and WA Squash on Friday 11th April. It is the player's responsibility to establish the time and date of their first and subsequent matches.
5. THE DRAW: All draws shall utilise a Swiss Draw format except where entries are less than 7 in which case a round robin draw may be used.
6. BALLS: Dunlop Double Yellow dot balls will be used for all Divisions (where applicable).
7. EVENTS: All matches shall consist of the best of five games PAR11 scoring. Players are guaranteed a minimum of 2 matches.
8. PROTECTIVE EYEWEAR: All players must wear protective eyewear that complies with Squash Australia policy whilst on court irrespective of whether they are competing in a match or just practising. Non compliance with this may result in the player being defaulted from the tournament.
9. REFEREEING: Players are required to mark/referee the match before or after their match as directed by the Tournament Director or Tournament Referee.
10. PRESENTATIONS: All players receiving prizes/trophies shall attend the presentation ceremony. Any player not attending must make collection arrangements with the tournament organisers or may forfeit their award.
11. WITHDRAWALS: A player may not withdraw his/her entry from a tournament after the draw has been completed. Any withdrawal will require the tournament fee to be paid. Tournament organisers must be notified immediately of any withdrawal and the reason for such withdrawal.
12. The tournament organisers, WA Squash and its officers, employees or agents shall not be liable for any death or personal injury or loss or damage to property sustained or incurred by any person in connection with the tournament howsoever caused.
13. The Tournament Director reserves the right to accept or refuse any entry, disqualify any player for late arrival or misconduct, combine events, alter match times, and vary conditions of play. Players entering the tournament agree to:
• Refrain from any conduct which would bring the sport into disrepute.
• Abide by the Regulations and Policies of Squash Australia
• Comply with the reasonable directions of tournament officials.
• No alcohol is to be consumed by any junior.
• Irrespective of age, not to consume any prohibited drugs. Any player found to be under the influence of any prohibited drug during the course of the tournament will be in breach of these conditions.
• Participate in any random drug testing conducted by the appropriate authority.
Please indicate by writing below if you DO NOT give permission for photographic images of the player to be used by WA Squash and/or Squashworld Mirrabooka.
Ranking Impact: 1.00x multiplier
Interested in Sponsorship? Click here.