2019 Southwest Open (Senior)
1. RULES: The tournament will be played under WSF Rules, WA Squash Tournament By-Laws and, where relevant, WA Squash Pennant By-Laws.
2. CLOTHING: Clothing as provided for in the WA Squash Tournament Clothing Regulations is to be worn.
3. PAYMENT: Players will not be permitted to play until their entry fee is paid. They must also be a registered player with WA Squash.
4. PLAYING TIMES: All players must be available to play from 8.00am Saturday and at any other time specified during the Tournament. First round times will be available from Bunbury Squash Club two days prior to the tournament commencing. It is the player's responsibility to establish the time and date of their first and subsequent matches.
5. THE DRAW: All draws shall utilize a Swiss Draw format (Aiming for 8 person draws) except where entries are less than 7 in which case a round robin draw may be used.
6. BALLS: Dunlop Double Yellow dot balls will be used for all Divisions.
7. SCORING: All matches shall consist of the best of five games, with PAR scoring used. Players are guaranteed a minimum of 3 matches.
8. REFEREEING: Players are required to mark/referee the match after their match as directed by the Tournament Director or Tournament Referee.
9. PRESENTATIONS: All players receiving prizes shall attend the presentation ceremony on Sunday afternoon. Any player not attending must make collection arrangements with the tournament organisers or may forfeit their award.
10. WITHDRAWALS: A player may not withdraw his/her entry a tournament after the draw has been completed. Any withdrawal will require the tournament fee to be paid. Tournament organisers must be notified immediately of any withdrawal and the reason for such withdrawal.
11. The tournament organisers, WA Squash and it’s officers, employees or agents shall not be liable for any death or personal injury or loss or damage to property sustained or incurred by any person in connection with the tournament howsoever caused.
12. The Tournament Director reserves the right to accept or refuse any entry, disqualify any player for late arrival or misconduct, combine events, alter match times, and vary conditions of play.
13. Players entering the tournament agree to:
• Refrain from any conduct which would bring the sport into disrepute.
• Abide by the Regulations and Policies of Squash Australia
• Comply with the reasonable directions of tournament officials.
• No alcohol is to be consumed by any junior.
• Irrespective of age, not to consume any prohibited drugs. Any player found to be under the influence of any prohibited drug during the tournament will be in breach of these conditions.
• Participate in any random drug testing conducted by the appropriate authority.
• The player is to be registered and an insured member with their Club/State or country of origin.
• Eyewear is compulsory for all juniors, aged 19 and under.
Please indicate to the Tournament Director below if you DO NOT give permission for photographic images of the player to be used by Bunbury Squash Club.
Ranking Impact: 1.00x multiplier
3 Match Minimum
Ranking Impact: 1.00x multiplier
Interested in Sponsorship? Click here.
Bunbury, Western Australia 6230
Cell Phone: 0419 316 866
Work Phone: 97960097