Australian Junior Open 2019 - Platinum
* Junior - Platinum AJST event
* Division: U19, U17, U15, U13, U11 - Junior Men's and Junior Women's event
* Triple Plate Draw. (Guarantee three matches)
* PAR 11, Best of 5 games.
* Official Ball: Dunlop Pro
* All players under the age of 19 must wear Squash Australia approved eye-wear.
* WSF Spin numbers are required
* Information guide - https://cdn.filestackcontent.com/ljQnXCJ6TwqaKtZoDwer
* Monday, 21 January: entries open
* Tuesday, 5 March: merchandise orders close
* Monday, 1 April: entries close
* Thursday, 11 April: draws published
* Thursday, 18 April: event commences
* Sunday, 21 April: event concludes
* Thornleigh Squash Centre
6 Duffy Ave, Thornleigh NSW 2120
* Seeding for the AJO will be done by a seeding panel appointed by the Tournament Director. This seeding panel will base the seeds for the tournaments off the AJST national rankings for domestic players and off international rankings of international players. Seeding for the AJO will use the rankings released in the month prior to tournament entries closing (March 2019).
EVENT COORDINATOR / TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR
* Zoe Aust
* Phone: 0423 858 171
* T-shirt / Polo Shirt will be available via pre-order ONLY. To order merchandise, please do so when entering the
* Tournament shirt & sizing guide - https://cdn.filestackcontent.com/juWH8RDSK2gHjUFmWsrX
* There will be no refunds given on merchandise. Please check sizing before ordering.
* MERCHANDISE ORDERS WILL CLOSE ON 5 MARCH 2019
|AJO Entry Fee||$70|
Minimum of 3 matches (triple plate draw)
Interested in Sponsorship? Click here.
Thornleigh, New South Wales 2120
This is a Squash Australia sanctioned event.