Australian Open 2019
* Men's and Women's PSA $10K Events: eligible for PSA and AST ranking points, enter through PSA website only.
* Graded Events: State Grade, A, B, C, D Grades
* Guarantee three matches in all Graded Events
* Graded Events: Timed Squash - 25 min matches
* Official Ball: Dunlop Pro
* All players under the age of 19 must wear Squash Australia approved eye-wear.
* We reserve the right to combine events and move entrants between events where deemed necessary.
PSA: 3 - 7 July 2019
Graded: 6 - 7 July 2019
Graded: Monday 1 July 2019
Bega Squash Club
Bega Country Club, Tarraganda Lane, Bega, 2550, Australia
Name: John Stylianou
Phone: 0400 420 272
Email: john @tarramotors.com.au.
Bega, New South Wales 2550
This is a Squash Australia sanctioned event.
Work Phone: (02) 9713 6218
Cell Phone: 0421 345 637
Cell Phone: 0414 433 709
Work Phone: 0452 094 200
Cell Phone: 0400 420 272
Work Phone: 64921666