|Whistler Squash Classic||18th May to 20th May|
|Foundations Coaching Course, Vancouver (Terminal City Club)||25th May to 27th May|
|2018 Squash BC AGM - Annual General Meeting||26th May to 26th May|
|2018 Canadian U23 Championships||1st Jun to 3rd Jun|
|2018 Pathway Developing Tourney / Clinic||2nd Jun 12:00pm to 2nd Jun 4:00pm|
|Doug Hawkes Jr. Fundraiser, 2018||22nd Jun to 24th Jun|
|2018 VLTBC Summer Fun Singles & Doubles Tournament||22nd Jun to 23rd Jun|
|2018 Evergreen Summer Doubles||10th Jul to 15th Jul|
|Howe Sound Spring House league||Squash (Singles)|
|Kamloops Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|Nanaimo Summer Squash League 2015||Squash (Singles)|
|NSC League||Squash (Singles)|
|Premier Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|Raymond James Fraser Valley League||Squash (Singles)|
|Revelstoke Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|TCC Summer Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|Test League||Squash (Singles)|
|Tree Brewing Okanagan Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|Vancouver Doubles Squash League||Squash (Doubles)|
|Vancouver Ladies Doubles League||Squash (Doubles)|
|Vancouver Open Doubles League||Squash (Doubles)|
|Vancouver Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|Victoria City Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|Victoria Jr Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|Victoria Women’s Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|VSL Div 1 Women's Spring League||Squash (Singles)|
- All Singles Players
- Squash BC Males
- Squash BC Females
- Under 19 Boys
- Under 17 Boys
- Under 15 Boys
- Under 13 Boys
- Under 11 Boys
- Under 19 Girls
- Under 17 Girls
- Under 15 Girls
- Under 13 Girls
- Under 11 Girls
- 40 Plus Men
- 45 Plus Men
- 50 Plus Men
- 55 Plus Men
- 40 Plus Women
- 45 Plus Women
- 50 Plus Women
- 55 Plus Women
- 60 Plus Men
- 65 Plus Men
- 70 Plus Men
Committed to collaboration and community, Squash BC channels the intensity and passion for the sport into opportunities for squash players of today and tomorrow. Through driving awareness and advocacy inside and outside the squash court, Squash BC’s goals are to provide leadership in promoting the sport, provide access to funding and enabling lasting connections for its members across the province.
Squash is and will continue to be a growing, flourishing, lifelong sport of choice for active, health conscious British Columbians of all ages.
THE MISSION OF SQUASH BC
Squash BC is a non-profit organization providing leadership and direction for the growth and development of the sport of squash in BC.
We will do this by:
• Promoting the growth of squash throughout BC and encouraging more people to play squash.
• Providing valued services to our individual members and squash clubs in BC.
• Promoting and sanctioning competitions within BC.
• Promoting our athletes at the national and international levels of play.
• Developing programs that will increase the level of play and improve the quality of coaching and refereeing.
• Building strong relationships with BC squash clubs and local, provincial, national and international squash associations.
• Seeking and accepting gifts, donations and legacies that will further the sport of squash.
• We value our members and will endeavour to meet their needs and exceed their expectations.
• We value ethical squash environments that foster the principles of fair play, safety, respect and healthy competition.
• We value excellence in the timely and professional delivery of our programs and services.
• We value collaboration and partnership with squash stakeholders across the province and Canada to ensure open communication and the development of win-win partnerships.
• We value the role of our sport in both community and athlete development.
There are 1 sub-organizations associated with Squash BC.